Popular posts from this blog
PHOBIAS
LISTENING ACTIVITY
JULY 28TH, 2016 RULES 1. ENTER THE FOLLOWING LINK: LISTENING SKILL PRACTICES 2. SELECT A LISTENING ACTIVITY AND COMPLETE IT UNTIL THE END. 3. WHEN FINISHED, SHARE A COMMENT SAYING: IF YOU LIKED OR NOT THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU RECOMMEND THIS WEB SITE TO OTHER ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS. WHAT NEW WORDS YOU LEARNED AND PROVIDE A SENTENCE AS AN EXAMPLE. COPY AT LEAST 5 WORDS. TEACHER RAMÓN GUERRA CELI LEVEL 7
Hi teacher,
ReplyDeletei´m Yamilín
I'm watching the video, but I slowed down
I made settings in the configuration
I'll come back another time
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Teacher
ReplyDeleteI'm Maykell , about of the video
I learned a lot of nwe things about drinking water and its great importance that it has vital liquid
Hi Maykell
DeleteIt is good that you have watched the video.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe earth is the all. The excessive consumption of water bottles are the pollution of the planet. All the person I need to know which the biggest
ReplyDeleteproblem of the pollution.. The governments are need to help improve the water we must consume
ROXANA RIVERA
I like thw video because it expresses the importance of taking care of the water, of taking care of this resource that in some countries it has to buy for the pollution- Alvaro Montoya
ReplyDeleteThe big industries are not being socially responsible with the preservation of the planet.
ReplyDeleteThis video reminds me of director Davis Guggenheim's documentary about educating people about global warming.
By Carolina Ardila Castro
The big industries are not being socially responsible with the preservation of the planet.
ReplyDeleteThis video reminds me of director Davis Guggenheim's documentary about educating people about global warming.
By Carolina Ardila Castro