Popular posts from this blog
PHOBIAS
LISTENING ACTIVITY
JULY 28TH, 2016 RULES 1. ENTER THE FOLLOWING LINK: LISTENING SKILL PRACTICES 2. SELECT A LISTENING ACTIVITY AND COMPLETE IT UNTIL THE END. 3. WHEN FINISHED, SHARE A COMMENT SAYING: IF YOU LIKED OR NOT THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU RECOMMEND THIS WEB SITE TO OTHER ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS. WHAT NEW WORDS YOU LEARNED AND PROVIDE A SENTENCE AS AN EXAMPLE. COPY AT LEAST 5 WORDS. TEACHER RAMÓN GUERRA CELI LEVEL 7

The gerunds class was complicate for me because I am accustomed translating the words in sphanish but this case is not possible to do that. If you try to translate you wil see several mistake in the form of the sentece. I am doing delete in my brain for not translate and now I am learning that is very important memorize the rules and the structure of the sentece. Thanks to my teacher, he has a lot of patient.
ReplyDeleteIt was a different class, I enjoy it and learn to much about the gerunds that it was a topic that I never understood, but with this class I finally understand it.
ReplyDeleteThe class about gerunds was very interesting. First I though it was about present participle but after the explanation I understood that it was a different topic. I must memorize the rules of gerunds and infinitives because it will help me to speak and write correctly.
ReplyDelete