Popular posts from this blog
PHOBIAS
LISTENING ACTIVITY
JULY 28TH, 2016 RULES 1. ENTER THE FOLLOWING LINK: LISTENING SKILL PRACTICES 2. SELECT A LISTENING ACTIVITY AND COMPLETE IT UNTIL THE END. 3. WHEN FINISHED, SHARE A COMMENT SAYING: IF YOU LIKED OR NOT THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU RECOMMEND THIS WEB SITE TO OTHER ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS. WHAT NEW WORDS YOU LEARNED AND PROVIDE A SENTENCE AS AN EXAMPLE. COPY AT LEAST 5 WORDS. TEACHER RAMÓN GUERRA CELI LEVEL 7
After listening to the video about the 5 techniques to speak any language, I have noticed that unconscious I use one of these techs " shower conversation". For some days now I have tried to speak and think more often in English in order to familiarize myself with the pronunciation of some words. In addition to asking for help from some friends who speak English so that our conversations are in that language.
ReplyDelete